Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Yeah... uhhh... EXCUSE MMMME!?!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Where the hell have all my threads gone??? Whats goin on around here??

    ------------------
    ~((sonic))~

    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

    The Sonic Lounge
    RESONANCE2000

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's only showing topics that are replied to in the last thirty days, sweety. Look at the top button with the thing and the thing and the mmmhoy!

    ------------------
    Mr. Burns: "Homer, I want to be loved."
    Homer: "Oookaay, well, I'm going to need beer."

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhh... yeah.. uh... I seeeeeee ???? *nods*

    ------------------
    ~((sonic))~

    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

    The Sonic Lounge
    RESONANCE2000

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, you're always so helpful, Henk. Thanks!
    No thanks required, it's my pleasure.
    Oh, don't be so modest.
    I'm not modest, I like helping.
    Now you're just plain lying or being naive.
    Oh thanks! See if I care if you get lost in the threads again.
    Now now, don't be cranky!
    I'm not cranky, you're being an ass!
    Am not.
    Am too!
    Am not, am not, am not.
    Am too infinity!
    Am, not infinity plus one!
    Are you mad?! You can't call infinity plus one. It's metaphysical and mathematical impossibllity.
    Is not.
    Is too!
    Is not infinity plus one!
    A-ha! You're doing it again!
    So?
    So NOTHING!

    *Slams door*

    Fine!

    ------------------
    "Your logic does not resemble our Earth logic."

    Buffy 'Vampire Slaying' Summers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •